End of the world prediction By Beyond Medic

End of the World prediction which I stumbled upon and posted in my earlier posting were stunning. It strike my mind today as to why would so many people would like to believe End of the world would happens in 2012? It is said now this claims is based on the fact that planet X Nibiru is heading towards the Sun and may hit Earth when it passes by or even if Nibiru doesn’t hit Earth, its magnetic fields would caused Mega disaster on Earth that would wipe out the entire human race.

I still remember well before the turn of the millennium into 2000, there were two significant event which I took note off.

First being the computer where many expert were harping on possibilities of computer failure to recognize the last two digits which represent the year. It is said by the turn of the century, when comes the year 2000, the date in two digit representation for year is read as ‘00’ by many older computers. It is said these old computers is going to interpret it as 1900 (in short also ‘00’) and as a results of that many computer will malfunction and chaos is expected. Nonetheless, when comes the day, nothing big or chaotic actually happens.

But what interest me is the second event End of the World by 1999 - if you do a search today (25th Oct 2009) for the phrase “End Of The World 1999”, there are roughly 67 millions pages from the web with many predictions doomsday will occur. I include a copy of the screen I capture as proof of that search.




Obviously, the world doesn’t end at 1999 otherwise I won’t be writing this post. Now lets take a look what if we search for the phrase “End Of The World 2012”




Yes, many people believe the world is going to end by 2012. Take a look at some of these sites postings, they are drop dead serious about this threat this time round.




If you were to ask me, I would say – this is going to be another big fire into blank – take my word, nothing is going to happen on 21 December 2012.

Now it really intrigue me to make a date that I’m going to post a recipe on how to cook a turkey for Christmas 2012 and I’m going to post it right here on this blog on the 21st December 2012 midnight.

On second thought, I had a hunch I’m going to be too lazy to take photos and post all the cooking steps, perhaps I may just find a good site which details that and post the link here instead, until then – have a nice day.

Other Related Post:
2012 - Before and After
End of World In 2012 Buzz

0 comments