Well now, news and report of corporate earning from all over the world and local business has been reporting progress on second half of 2009. Sign of recovering from a great global economic meltdown

As I had it now, is that things had been more optimistic as compare to the beginning of the year when news of collapse of giant financial powerhouse like Citicorp and Lechman Bros were separating. Corporate earning from around the world and local were alike.

There are even reports and predictions from analyst this downturn is expected to be worst than the great depression suffered by the world in the early 1900s.

Coming back to my memories at early of this year, there was an article I read about Feng Shui predict made for this year by a renowned Feng Shui grandmaster. I can still recall very well reading that article on that morning during my coffee breakfast. When I first read about it, I was astonish by the report and what immediately comes on my mind back then was, I will get to the end of this – wanting to know how true the prediction is, especially when it’s coming from someone I regard as respectable in this field.

I quickly pull that page from the newspaper that morning and keep it aside in my drawer. It was until weeks later that I manage to take time off to put that article on my blog. Have I not posted it, I would have forgotten who have said what.

What would you say about this? For the large number of audience and followers of Feng Shui believer, its time to keep track what your Feng Shui master had been telling you.
Wouldn’t it strike your mind now how wonderful it is to have this thing call blog! – gotcha master, who else has prediction that’s going to be my blog’s feed.

Below is the excerpt of the article.

"The worse is yet to come, people warned" this is the sub headline appear in my local daily.

According to famous feng shui Grand Master Yap Cheng Hai said in an interviewed with The Star, 82 years-old grand master predicted difficult times ahead and advice one would survived with perseverance and hard work.

It is said the bad times will last from the year 2009 until 2012 and will bounce back only in 2013.

The optimistic Yap said this is a "Golden moment" for young men as this would be the time when "new rich men" were made and "young people would come up" after the era with young successful women, adding that this would last until 2024.

Source: The Star Newspaper.
This article was published on The Star Newspaper, Malaysia, on 22 January 2009,

0 comments